Thursday, March 21, 2013

SkinnyMama Update

I just returned from a week of vacationing in California with my family. Although, I did indulge in 1 Disneyland ice cream cone and 2 pieces of greasy pizza, for the most part I stayed on track. My second day in California I went on an early morning run with my sister and my brother, not to mention the 10 miles we walked around Disneyland the rest of the day (if not more). The third day, I ate healthy to make up for the pizza and ice cream, and of course walked 10 or so miles around Disneyland again. The 4th day I swam, walked the beach and ate small portions at each meal, except I might have had a little too much sushi for dinner. The 5th day, I went on a morning jog with my mom on La Jolla beach, got nice and sweaty, and then spent the rest of the day sun tanning and hot tubbing. (Can I just do that every day from now on, please??)  I had frozen yogurt that day, but only half the serving. I only drank water. No soda (I don't like soda, anyhow) Of course, I could have done better-- we can always do better-- but I feel pretty good about not pigging out and having exercised almost every day. As soon as I got home, I picked up my regular exercise routine and even bumped it up a notch. I've maintained my small meal portions and I'm feeling good. Also, since my last weigh in, I've lost another 1.5 lbs. putting me at a total weight-loss of 52.5 lbs in 8 months.
Here are some pics of my 157.5 lb bod.




Admittedly, I'm sucking my stomach in a little. As you can tell in the bottom picture, I'm having a very hard time losing the Pregnancy Pooch. I've looked up some ab flattening exercises which I will be implementing for the next month to see if I can zap this pudge. I'll follow up on the results in a month. Love handles are still hanging around, but we'll see if they decide to move on after this next month of exercises focusing on my stomach. Arms and legs are ever thinning, weight-loss is still consistent. I'm hoping to reach my goal of 135 lbs by June.

No comments:

Post a Comment