Saturday, January 19, 2013

SkinnyMama "Weigh-in"

It's been 1 month since my last "progress" picture was taken. So, it's time for me to check in.

Here's what I look like today:

Sorry for the poor quality.
bathroom lighting and camera phones aren't the best combo
At first, I was a little bummed at the way I look in these photos. I've been working really hard the last few weeks and visually it looks like zero progress to me. However, I have noticed that my pants are fitting a little better, so that must mean my legs are getting leaner and my arms have definitely been thinning out. My stomach has just decided to be a little stubborn. It's going to have to eventually accept that it NEEDS to go. Move on belly fat, we're over!

Numbers wise, I've lost 6 lbs since Christmas. That puts me at 169 (at 9 months prego I was 210...seriously.) So yay to that! But, I'm trying not to focus on numbers and just focus on how I'm feeling. Numbers will drive a girl crazy. I've also noticed that running is getting significantly easier. So, we're making progress, although I wish we were making magic so I could just snap my fingers and have my pre-prego body back! But all things in due time, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment