Monday, January 21, 2013

Fitness Chart Review: Week 1


Let me start off by saying: This is the best thing I've done for myself in a long time, in regards to fitness.
My hope in making this chart was that I would stop making excuses and trying to justify missing a workout, because I would just be focusing on one day at a time instead of the entire week. It worked. I didn't miss a single day and I even worked out on my free day because I was on a roll. As silly as it may sound, I would get excited to complete a workout just so I could color in my square, ha! It feels like being a kid again and doing an advent calendar of some sort. The chart reminds me visually to get my butt moving and then coloring in the square after completion, makes the progress feel more tangible.
I highly recommend doing this if you struggle with consistency in your workouts.

P.S. I promise to get more recipes posted soon, we've just been eating a lot of left overs lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment